This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information in connection with TrueScreen Services.
1. Contacting Us
The Data Controller is TrueScreen S.r.l., based in Bologna (Italy), 1 – Via della Zecca, VAT 03920081209.
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact customer service for assistance, please visit our online help center at email@example.com. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that when you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
2. What data we collect
We receive and store information and the following categories of personal data, to be distinguished as the owner of the processing of personal data and performing the function of external manager, pursuant to art. 28 GDPR for which you can download the appointment at the following link.
|TrueScreen – Data Controller
|TrueScreen – Data Processor
- Name such as first and last name.
- Email Address and other User Contact Info: social media handle
- Photos or videos or audio (your photos or video). The app will require your permission to access your microphone recordings and your photo and video library when you use the app to activate TrueScreen Services.
- Other User Content Such as survey responses or data generated by you during a customer support request
- User ID such as screen name, handle, account ID, assigned user ID, customer number, or other user- or account-level ID that can be used to identify a particular user or account
- Device ID such as the device’s advertising identifier, or other device-level ID
Precise Location. Information that describes the location of a user or device with the same or greater resolution as a latitude and longitude with three or more decimal places
Product Interaction such as app launches, taps, clicks, scrolling information, music listening data, video views, and other information about how the user interacts with the app
- Crash Data such as crash logs
- Performance Data such as launch time, hang rate or energy use
- Other Diagnostic Data such as any other Data collected for the purposes of measuring technical diagnostics related to the app
3. Purposes of collection of Information
We process personal data for the purposes and on the legal bases indicated below.
To enable you to use the app and to provide you with its functionalities, including to:
- create a certified evidence of the digital content you chose to collect;
- create an account and authenticate your access to your account
- process your orders and your payments
|To perform a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
|To process and respond to customer support communications and to requests for information you may raise with us.
|To improve our products and services (for example, by conducting user surveys and research activities to provide you with new features, and to assess user satisfaction).
|To send you information and marketing communications about our products and services such as tips, offers, and newsletters through emails (so called soft-spam).
|For the purposes of pursuing our legitimate interests, where it is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, in accordance with article 130(4) of the Italian Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, as amended by the Legislative Decree no 101/2018).
|Secure our systems, prevent payment fraud and help us protect the security (e.g. by confirming your identity).
|To comply with our legal obligations, including requests from public authorities.
|For compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
|To establish, exercise or defend our rights and those of our employees, and to carry out corporate transactions or operations (for example, in case of bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or assignments, and due diligence related to any such transactions).
|For the purposes of pursuing our legitimate interests , where it is not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
For any questions about our use of your personal information (including legal bases and transfer mechanisms we rely on), cookies or similar technologies, please contact by email at email@example.com.
4. Data Storage and Protection
Personal data will be processed by both automated and non-automated means, and will be stored at our premises and on our service providers’ servers located in EU. We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
We adopt technical and organizational measures designed to prevent the loss, improper use and alteration of your personal data. In some cases, we may also adopt data encryption and pseudonymization measures. However, transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure, and you should not provide any personal data if you want to avoid any risk.
Personal data processed for the purposes to provide the service will be kept on your own device or with your consent for 7 days. Evidence of your consent will be kept for no more than 10 (ten) years from the termination of the agreement.
For other purposes only contact information will be kept for 2 years.
5. Sharing Your Personal Data
We will share or disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Vendors carrying out activities that are related or instrumental to our business and operational activities as outsourced data processors appointed in writing in accordance with Applicable Privacy Laws, or acting as autonomous data controllers (such as IT or storage service providers, mobile measurement partners, suppliers of mobile marketing services, and advertising networks and platforms).
- If we carry out a corporate transaction or operation (for example, in case of bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets or assignments, and due diligence related to any such transactions), your personal data may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s advisers, and may be one of the assets that is transferred to another owner.
- Public, judicial or police authorities, within the limits established by applicable laws.
Personal data will not be disclosed for any reason other than those stated above, unless such disclosure is deemed necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or if we request your consent.
6. Your Choices
Email. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply access the “Communications Settings” option in the “Account” section of our website and uncheck those items to unsubscribe. Alternatively, click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or reply to the text message. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
Push Notifications. You can choose to receive mobile push notifications. On some device operating systems, you will be automatically enrolled in the notifications. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your mobile device’s settings functionality to turn them off. We also offer push notifications on certain web browsers. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use your browser’s settings to turn them off.
7. Information and privacy rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information; if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time; withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent; you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
When you visit the “Account” portion, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your payment information, and various related information about your account (such as the content you have viewed and rated). You must be signed in to access the “Account” section.
If you are the account owner, to download a copy of your personal information reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other requests, or if you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please us at email@example.com.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please also see the “Your Choices” section of this Privacy Statement for additional choices regarding your information.